|Version 2 (modified by mgalloy, 3 years ago)|
Welcome to the rIDL project website
This is the project site for rIDL, an alternative command line interface to IDL. From here, you can:
- browse and submit tickets for bugs and feature requests
- browse the source code tree and the Subversion change logs
- see the timeline and roadmap for the project
- download the current and old versions of IDLdoc
- read user documentation like Getting Started and the FAQ
- read developer information?
Sign up for the mailing list to keep up-to-date on releases, report bugs, and request features.
To check out the project from Subversion use:
svn co http://svn.idldev.com/ridl/trunk
See the examples page? for a list of projects using IDLdoc.
Support rIDL development
Donations support further development on rIDL (including hosting of this website).
Other ways to support the project:
- Add your project to the examples page?.
- Tell others about IDLdoc.
- Send me an email (mgalloy at idldev dot com).